Saturday 13 September 2014

DJ Diablo " The Hip Hop Archives" Podcast Series....Coming Soon

It's been well over a decade since I've done a Hip Hop mix & recently I decided that it was the right time to take things back to where they started for me. I've been so busy on the Reggae & Dancehall tip over that time that the music I grew up on was left to one side. So dropping towards the end of the year will be the first in a series of Podcasts "The Hip Hop Archives".
The first episode will focus on the 1993-1996 period as I thought this would be a good place to start but through the series I'll be spinning tunes from the birth of Hip Hop on wax in the late 70's & early 80's right through to the late 90's. Each episode will run for 2 hours & concentrate on a specific time during the Golden Era Of Hip Hop. "Representin' It's Illmatic".



No comments:

Post a Comment